$ 190.00 - EMPTY HOLDING TANK
$ 110.00 - HOLDING TANK TEST
$ 280.00 - EMPTY AND INSPECT SEPTIC TANK, Basic charge for 2 hours.
Additional Sewage Charges:
Septic systems are required to be pumped and inspected once every three years. Holding tanks are required to be tested once every three years.
- $50.00 per hour additional in excess of 2 hours.
- $50.00 for every additional length of pump hose needed if the distance from the tank to the pumping location is over 50 feet.
- $50.00 for every 10 feet of elevation over the first 10 feet.
- $50.00 additional if a septic tank has a lid inside the riser that needs to be removed and replaced in order to pump the tank.
- Pumps performed on weekends, holidays, and after regular working hours are charged double. Holidays observed by the PCMA are New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Veteran's Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Pumps called in at or after 12:00 Noon on weekdays will be charged double if the pumping can't wait until the next business day. In other words, if you call for a pump at or after 12:00 Noon during a regular work week, and you can't wait until the next business day to have your tank pumped, you will be charged double for the pump.
If you have questions concerning your sewage bill, please call the PCMA business office at 570-754-7222. Call the sewage treatment plant at 570-754-7505 for holding tank pumps, septic pumps, and other sewage related matters.